New tough phone.

Just notch up another vote for the excellent samsung b2100 can not fault this very tough phone I have owned sonim xp1 before the b2100 but the samsung is better!!:thumb:

I got the wife a bottom of the range JCB tough phone for christmas, so far so good, ie not even a scratch.
I find it amazing she has not even lost it either, must have some unmentioned homing device built in.
You can even set the ring tone as an engine revving up, great as alarm tone.
Nick.

I've the Samsung and it still works after 6 months, which is an all time record for me, can't see the point of the whole i phone thing myself????

I've a vodafone contract and have just dropped my calls to 2hrs a month [new job so don't need a lot of air time] and 500txts, free samsung phone £10 a month!!!!!

Iphone 4 with otterbox defender case just the job !! and all the shooting app's you could ever need :lol::lol:

+1 been using this combo for over a year and its still working.

Killed my last two phones, Palm Treo & Motorola V3i, due to having them in pockets on rainy days that were even too much for my "100% waterproof" kit. Admittedly one was when Cumbria had a biblical deluge a few year back and the other was when walking up Snowden and the tracks were more like waterfalls - Thinking about it, maybe I should look at weather forecasts more before going out :)

Back