eskdalemuir contact number ?

Distinguished Member
Been looking on the eskdalemuir website, prices look ok on the does, but the contact number does not work.
Does anybody have a contact number that works ?
Also has anybody been there, whats is it like anygood?

Many thanks
ATB
Dave

Ronnie Rose no longer there, assuming the business closed.

In answer to your question I know the area fairly well and had a rifle in a syndicate there for years.

Ronnie Rose no longer there, assuming the business closed.

In answer to your question I know the area fairly well and had a rifle in a syndicate there for years.

thanks jamross65, oh dear that dont sound good

Dave

I first met Ronnie (Snr & Jnr) a long time ago when doing my qualifications. Hepled out at the Sika a few times with them as well. I'm now led to believe he just wanted a change and nothing sinister.

I only found out he had moved up to Perthshire from another post on here a few weeks ago. I think he is now with SNH or other similar body???

jamross can you recommend anyone in the borders at a resonable rate on the doe,s mate?

ATB
Dave

Ronnie is indeed wi SNH.There is still someone working at eskdalemuir as far as I know.Ronnie himself told me this.try emailing them,don't have a number for you to call,sorry.Try phoning SNH and asking for Ronnies number an he will put you in touch wi the guy at eskdalemuir.Very nice ground BTW

Last edited:
There was a similar thread on here pretty recently wanting the new no (u might be best to search for it and pm one off the posters. No chance off me being able to link it) , i'm afraid i don't have it, a fella shaun has taken it over Stirike wildlife managemnt i think the companies called. I think he used to work for ronald and is a local boy so ken's the area, he was helping ronald at the recent best practice day. Nice fella.
If no one else has his no u could email ronald at the eskdale wildlife site and he should pass it on to u

jamross can you recommend anyone in the borders at a resonable rate on the doe,s mate?

ATB
Dave

When are you looking at coming up? I will make a few enquiries for you. A mate of mine occasionally lets a few days but after the lack of bucks on the ground this spring/summer there is a concern that last years winter may have killed off a few.

Unfortunately I am not allowed to let any days on my ground.

I will get back to you.

Back