Thread: Landrover defender 200tdi pickup

Landrover defender 200tdi pickup

Well, im not sure i definitely want to sell but this landy doesnt get utilised enough to warrant having it..

I bought the landy last year privately from a shooting mate. Hes an agricultural engineer, he had the chassis waxoiled every 2 years and was done about 15 months ago. He also had a new rear crossmember on it.

I rubbed down the landy, treated the minimal body corrosion and had it resprayed by an aircraft sprayer. The bulkhead is in A1 condition, the bodywork had the odd minor dent but very clean. The rear crossmember is immaculate and the chassis is in great condition. It comes with an Ifor Williams back and tow bar. It also had steel rock sliders opposed to sills so theres no corrosion there. It has a 2'' lift kit also so theres pretty much nowhere you cant go.

It has 12 months MOT (exp. 11/11) and 12 months tax (exp. 11/11). Its a 200tdi and doesnt even smoke on start up, runs and pulls extremely well.

Its on a J Plate and has 182000 miles. At the MOT i had it serviced, timing belt changed and also the clutch was dodgy so the clutch, master and slave cylinder were changed.

Ive spent in the region of 1500 this year on it to get it to this standard so wont need any money spending on it for a few more years.

It also has freestyle alloys and has 5 General Grabbers which have less than 500 miles on them from new. It also has a rubber load mat in the back to protect the floor.

Would make a fantastic stalking bus for tough forestry tracks or muddy back lanes.

Incompatible browser | Facebook
    Last edited by flyingfisherman; 16-01-2011 at 23:26.

best stalking motor in the world
    sounds like a very nice landy any pic

How much do you want for it?

Does the link not work to the pic? If you guys PM me your email, i will send some out. Im looking for 3500 ono.

link works great looking landy mate

Cheers fella, i didnt know whether it was just working for me or not.. Shes not a bad motor.. was out this morning stalking and feeding up in it.. never missed a beat.

So thats why you couldnt come shooting tonight to busy cleaning ya landy !! I'll see you in morning and good luck with the sale nice landy