Thread: Risk Assesments

Blimey Pete E you are on fire today mate! A great idea, also if other members have risk assessments they could contribute? Environmental Impact Assessments are also getting popular for deer management on Sites of Special Scientific Interest. I have written these out before, I'll dig some out if anyone is interested.

I have a risk assessment if anyone wants to put it up as a clicky printy job?

Hi All,
    I am presently trying to work out how to get complex documents to appear on the site. If anyone has any ideas please let me know.

Thanks Admin.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete E
    If David of BASC could add a link to the BASC risk assessment, perhaps thread could be made a "sticky" ? Nobody likes red tape, but it now a part of stalking/shooting and as the other thread demonstrates, its something we all need to get to grips with...
    well done pete great idea

Here is the link to the BASC H&S section that has our guidance plus a blank risk assessment sheet.

The NGO one is perfectly good and yes i think it was by P&F , there is more info on the HSE web site of course- the thing to do is:

make sure you follow the '5 steps'
    keep it simple
    review it regularly