Doc H

Anyone else find animated avatars annoying?:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Once you've seen them once the novelty tends to wear of very very quick IMO:zzz:

Yes, I would go with that...Also a distraction when you are reading something Interesting...That said...I do like the ones with tits everywhere...Cant please everyone ;)

There are a few on here, but not enough to slow page loads.
Other forums are so bad I turn the 'view avatars' off in the settings, shame that doesn't do away
with the few who think the bird pulling the tight jeans on is a good idea, stops pages loading everytime.
If that is what you want to look at, there are better websites than this one ;)

Neil. :)

Not particularly, but I really do not give a flying chuff what rifles/calibres members own, or what spare slots they have. Idiots that make us swallow this kind of willy-waving information in their sigs. ought to suffer a particularly uncomfortable form of public ragging.

Not particularly, but I really do not give a flying chuff what rifles/calibres members own, or what spare slots they have. Idiots that make us swallow this kind of willy-waving information in their sigs. ought to suffer a particularly uncomfortable form of public ragging.

hi mate good to see that your settling into old age well.

atb f.

There are a few on here, but not enough to slow page loads.
Other forums are so bad I turn the 'view avatars' off in the settings, shame that doesn't do away
with the few who think the bird pulling the tight jeans on is a good idea, stops pages loading everytime.
If that is what you want to look at, there are better websites than this one ;)

Neil. :)

Neil

Those that have such avatars are fervent readers of the Daily Sport. You can always tell. Their lips move when they have to read anything :lol:

Kevin

100% with you on that one.

+1 with you there!

Just guessing here, but I presume the OP doesn't find the 'Banned' avatar to be all that fetching either? :D

Gee whizz ! Is this snow making y'all get cabin fever already ? I, however, like others who visit this site and with whom I have personal contact and correspondence, agree that there appears to be a helluva lot of money floating about despite the recession.
But, like the turned-over price labels in the windows which draw your attention and tell you that you are outclassed unless money is no object, I ignore it and shrug. In order to actually live-with, think-with and stalk amongst the deer for all my civilian working life, I had to forgoe the bigger wage which might have afforded me nice presents to myself at the time - and you can't have everything.
I have very few regrets, and those I do have are not for myself.

Back