Mr Evan Evans

evan339

Hello All
My name is Evan Evans i live near Builth Wells in mid wales i have been shooting shotguns and rifles for many years although i mainly use the rifles these day. I shoot a 6.5x55
custom built rifle . I shoot mainly foxs and Fallow deer, and roe when i can .Love the web site good to get other peoples opinions and views and keep an eye out for a bargin
as i got my rifle off a similar site ( the most accurate gun i have ever shot)
and i have shot a few
All the best
Evan

Welcome to the site Evan, nice to see another Boyo on here. No doubt we'll cross each other's path some day. Wyt ti'n siarad Cymraeg ?

Hwyl

Ade

evan evans had an onda , took his girlfriend up the rhonda , cooed her kissed her and he conned her , now shes in the minors club

Welcome to the site Evan

Did you grow up there or moved there by accident??
Having spent my childhood along the Wye & Ithon our paths may already hav crossed somewhere along the line
ATB

Welcome to the site Evan. Lots of lively and informative discussion here!

I am delighted that the Lawton is performing well for you, have you stuck to the same loads or changed to something lighter and faster for foxes?

Best Rgds

Peter

welcome taff i used to do alot of shooting around llandegley atb paul

Me too;)
but since the revival of the the airport, I lost a bit of ground:D
still there's always the beacon at the top of the Pale's , that was usualy a good place to spot for charlie
ATB

Croeso Evan!

I fished the Wye at Builth and shot pheasants in the area for many years so know the place well.

Enjoy the site and don't be shy in letting us know how you get on with your stalking.

Hwyl!

Me too;)
but since the revival of the the airport, I lost a bit of ground:D
still there's always the beacon at the top of the Pale's , that was usualy a good place to spot for charlie
ATB
i used to shoot on the duggans and bufton s ground is the pales the quaker place dont go there now plenty of charlie there though atb paul

Hi Trouble
Sounds like the name did not take a lot of thinking about , thanks for your replyand all the best for the new year
Evan

Hi Peter thanks for the reply,hope all is well YES the rifle shoot very well using vit N550 43.2 Grns nosler 120 bt cci primers
getting .2 MOA .shot 72 Foxes since August 7 .Only been stalking a couple of times since having this rifle been in the wrong place at the wrong time so far but, there is plenty of track about so its only a matter of time
Evan

Thanks Stone
i live 5 miles south of Builth Wells right on the side of the wye also know the Ithon well shoot foxes in penybont
during lambing time . Have to go down Leominster for Deer although there are a few starting to get near us now
All the best
Evan

Hi Iwrch
Thanks for the reply
i live in Aberedw 5 miles down steam from Builth have not done any fishing for a few years now but i know alot of the guys mainly rifle shooting now
All the best
Evan

i used to shoot on the duggans and bufton s ground is the pales the quaker place dont go there now plenty of charlie there though atb paul
Paul
Know them well, even went to school with some of them and yes to the Pales
one heck of a trek around the hillside

Evan
the stories I could tell you of my life on the river
Especialy the Ithon
Penybont
a place I know well and the surrounding area
growing up in Dod does that to a man;)
PM me some details may be easier to keep in touch that way
ATB

Hi Peter thanks for the reply,hope all is well YES the rifle shoot very well using vit N550 43.2 Grns nosler 120 bt cci primers
getting .2 MOA .shot 72 Foxes since August 7 .Only been stalking a couple of times since having this rifle been in the wrong place at the wrong time so far but, there is plenty of track about so its only a matter of time
Evan

Evan,

That's really excellent news, I am more than chuffed for you. I hope you get some venison with it soon.

ATB for the New Year

Peter

Back