Leopard attack

Joshua

Hunter goes after a wounded leopard, but then pratically wets himself when it attacks him. Serves him right IMHO!

Graphic nature:

BTW, this sort of hunting if not my thing.

Last edited:
Bit unfair to think that this is a typical American hunter. It certainly does not portray the Americans that I know.

It's not my thing either but I think I may have been squealing as well in his shoes...

Typical American hunter goes after a wounded leopard, but then pratically wets himself when it attacks him. Serves him right IMHO!

Graphic nature:

BTW, this sort of hunting if not my thing.

Are you saying you wouldnt be sqealing if a leopard was chowing down on you? You must be really, really hard!

unless i am wrong i think he is south african, judging by his accent. TBH i would be screaming as well. there wasnt a lot of day light between the hunter and the leopard when the guy shot it , but i guess needs must :)

Serves him ferking right in my opinion , it didnt half give him a suck didnt it:lol:

This one isnt a lot different I dont know which is the most dangerous the lion or the guys blasting off

Last edited:
Not for me tbh...cant decided whats more scary...the big cats charging or the rifles being waved around

Are you saying you wouldnt be sqealing if a leopard was chowing down on you? You must be really, really hard!

I didn't say I was hard lol;). I just like how this big "macho" hunter goes after a leopard and then starts squealing when it attacks him. What did he expect?

bull fighters

i always like to see the bulls getting a stab at the matadors, i am not against blood sports in anyway but the bulls dont really have a sporting chance, one way or another they are getting killed. so i like to see them getting a little pay back

keith

i always like to see the bulls getting a stab at the matadors, i am not against blood sports in anyway but the bulls dont really have a sporting chance, one way or another they are getting killed. so i like to see them getting a little pay back

keith

I'm personally against blood sports. I hate dog fighting, cock fighting, badger baiting, bull fighting, but I understand what you're saying about the bull getting a stab at the matador.

Having watched it again, I've actually got a bit of sympathy for the guy. Lets face it, he's just been charged and mauled by the big cat then had someone fire off two rounds from what looks like a very big DB rifle right by him, that's more than enough to relieve most of us of our lunch, let alone shed a tear or two.

Joshua,look at the puncture wounds on his wrist and stomach, you reckon you wouldn't holler, thats without the probable infection he'll get from the claws and teeth covered in bacteria from rotten meat its eaten, by the way he is a South African,so best apologise to our american site members. deerwarden

Typical American hunter goes after a wounded leopard, but then pratically wets himself when it attacks him. Serves him right IMHO!

Hi Joshua

Its the Typical American hunter bit you need to get rid of mate...

So for the few on here that may have been fortunate enough to hunt dangerous game or want to do so in the future what your saying is if they get attacked serves them right ?

Or are you saying those doing it now the risks and thats their choice?

Terry

Hi Joshua

Its the Typical American hunter bit you need to get rid of mate...

So for the few on here that may have been fortunate enough to hunt dangerous game or want to do so in the future what your saying is if they get attacked serves them right ?

Or are you saying those doing it now the risks and thats their choice?

Terry

I mean that he's playing with fire and he got burnt. I don't really like the idea of hunting big cats, but each to his own and all that.

I'm personally against blood sports...

errr.......:doh: ...stalking is a blood sport...imho...

To be honest the guy had every right to squeal, he got his position all wrong and the Leopard had him hands down. That bite was 'dead centre' and the back leg clawing would have really, really hurt a lot. Agree, though he doesn't actually sound American but his mate is; AND he really is his mate as he was almost Whiskas without the rapid kill shot.:rofl:

errr.......:doh: ...stalking is a blood sport...imho...

To be honest the guy had every right to squeal, he got his position all wrong and the Leopard had him hands down. That bite was 'dead centre' and the back leg clawing would have really, really hurt a lot. Agree, though he doesn't actually sound American but his mate is; AND he really is his mate as he was almost Whiskas without the rapid kill shot.:rofl:

Hmm, stalking isn't really a bloodsport, not in true meaning anyhow.

Back