Hella roof lamp with new design handle

Dan Gliballs

Anyone got/heard reports of the new Hella roof lamp, I think the lamp reflector is the same but the handle is supposed to be different. Going to order a new lamp for the Toyota but unsure what to go for.

Anyone got/heard reports of the new Hella roof lamp, I think the lamp reflector is the same but the handle is supposed to be different. Going to order a new lamp for the Toyota but unsure what to go for.
I have in the past used a Hella handle etc. but stuck a light force lamp onto it. Let us know how you get on , the light force lamps are good but the handle set ups are c****

I have in the past used a Hella handle etc. but stuck a light force lamp onto it. Let us know how you get on , the light force lamps are good but the handle set ups are c****
Its a toss up between the Nightforce and Hella, I actually LIKE the nightforce T-bar and the light/spot is great, better than the Hella tbh but what I dont like about it is the very thin plastic lamp, I wouldnt think it would last long, Im feared it would get holed by stone chipsoff the road.

The Hella is very robust, has an adequate light output, half decent handle but are hellish for leaking after a year.

Dont know which route to take.

Its a toss up between the Nightforce and Hella, I actually LIKE the nightforce T-bar and the light/spot is great, better than the Hella tbh but what I dont like about it is the very thin plastic lamp, I wouldnt think it would last long, Im feared it would get holed by stone chipsoff the road.

The Hella is very robust, has an adequate light output, half decent handle but are hellish for leaking after a year.

Dont know which route to take.

The lightforce is far worse for leaking!!!!!!

Where can you get the hella lamps from and how much are they could do with one myself.
Cheers Neil.

Back