Clulite torch

W16OEN

I have ordered a Clu Briter LED rechargeable torch as advertised in the current Stalking Rifle mag. I intend using it for picking up round the duck pond and general stock inspections last thing at night.
Any one out there got one and what do you think - perhaps I should have asked this question before ordering? Thanks

I've got one of these lamps. For spotting long range foxes it it brilliant. However from what you say to use it purely as a torch you may find the extremely concentrated beam a bit limiting.
It is however a very good lamp and I am sure you will be pleased with it. Incidentally you can pick up foxes up to thre hundred yards away, not bad for a hand lamp!

The beam is tight,but has an excellent range and long battery life.It is the only torch i use now for dealing with last knocking's sika,and it's always in the pocket.

I am loving mine, just works so well for something so light and easy to carry.
No more heavy batteries for me or cables to snag, break or get tangled up.

Neil. :)

Mole Valley Farmers/South West have these on offer at a tenner less than most. £38.72 + vat

That is a great price, and well worth it.
£3.50 more than I paid, but not everybody gets staff discount in the local Cluson agents :D

Neil. :)

Back