DSC Level 1 Course - Hampshire

Jelendeer

Jelen Deer Services
DSC Level 1
We are pleased to announce that our DSC L1 course and assessment scheduled for February 25th - 27th 2011, has now been fully booked.

Due to increased demand we have added another DSCL1 course and assessment in March 2011 for what is one of the UK's most successful courses, boasting a pass rate in 2010 of
98%

The March course will be held on the weekend of

18th, 19th & 20th March 2011
at
Stockbridge, Near Winchester, Hampshire

£279.00 (Including benefits)

Please contact Mike Allison on

For further details

Did/do you guys ever run one in Shrewsbury? May be mistaken but thought I would check, as if so do you have any dates? Also, whate are added benefits? Thanks, Oly

Hi Oly,

No we didn't run one in Shrewsbury. The added benefits are:

A Free re-take of any failed elements (so confident are we that you will pass!)
25% discount on DSC Level 2 culls
10% discount on stalking with Jelen Deer Services
Free telephone/email help with any issues relating to DSCL1/2
Free copy of our training CD Rom for DSCL1
Option to buy, or return free of charge the DSCL1 training manual (provided it is not written in/damaged)
Free help with FAC applications/variations

Hope this helps,

Best regards

Mike
(Director - Jelen Deer Services)

Well done Mike and Dave, leading the way to helping us mere mortals get through our D.S.C level 1.
Your the only service provider that gives you the added benefits.
I had a fantastic time when i did my course with you,
All the best , Porky

Thanks Mike, great prices, but probably too far away to make it my worthwhile.

All the best,
Oly

No worries Oly, please don't hesitate to give me a shout if we can help in the future.

Best regards

Mike
(Jelen Deer Services)

Just a quick plug for the CD training manual that jelen have developed its EXCELLENT.
I bought a cd off mike, did my homework and took the tests only, locally to me and passed with a 100% rate through out, without the cd this would not of been possible.

Thanks very much Mike
ATB
Dave

Just a quick plug for the CD training manual that jelen have developed its EXCELLENT.
I bought a cd off mike, did my homework and took the tests only, locally to me and passed with a 100% rate through out, without the cd this would not of been possible.

Thanks very much Mike
ATB
Dave

Many thanks for your kind words Dave, much appreciated, and I'm pleased that we could help.

Best regards, and merry Christmas.

Mike
(Jelen Deer Services)

I can only reccomend these guys!!!
Took their DSC level 1 course last month and sitting on my door mat yesterday evening was my certificate aswell as a nice shiny badge?!?
They provided everything needed for a very enjoyable weekend (even the rain).
So if your thinking of booking don't hesitate, you'll have a great time, meet a great bunch of guys and learn something as well, what more could you want?
Ads

I can second what ads03 says. I was on the same course and was also pleased when I read my post! How's tricks Ad?

Paul

Hi Paul
Its good to hear from you, yeah I'm doing alright.
Glad to hear you passed too, not that there was ever much doubt with the revision you did :lol:
Have you done anymore courses yet?
Keep in touch, if your ever my way drop in for a beer or two :rolleyes:
Ads

Hi Paul Hi Ads very well done in passing DSC L1 all you guys did brilliant everybody passed.
which is a big achievement considering the weather on the shooting part of the test (cats and dogs )
Hope to see you both soon. Dave Watson, (Jelen deer services. )

Cheers Dave,
Yes it was a little moist wasn't it!?!?!?!??
Good to hear we all made it through, all down to you guys really.
Many Thanks
Ads

Hi Paul Hi Ads very well done in passing DSC L1 all you guys did brilliant everybody passed.
which is a big achievement considering the weather on the shooting part of the test (cats and dogs )
Hope to see you both soon. Dave Watson, (Jelen deer services. )
Is the 18th, 19th, 20th including the final DSC1 examination phase?
I still haven"t got the cd to open on my laptop. I think I need a six year old to help me.
Martin

Last edited:
Is the 18th, 19th, 20th including the final DSC1 examination phase?
I still haven"t got the cd to open on my laptop. I think I need a six year old to help me.
Martin

Hi Martin,

Yes the 18th, 19th & 20th March course includes the assessment/examination with a BASC/DMQ Assessor.

Sorry to hear that you have had problems with your CD Rom. Almost certainly due to yours being a different version of power point to what the CD Rom was written on. Have you downloaded the Microsoft file format converter from Microsoft's website? It's free, and it should get your CD Rom working. If you have done that, then it is possible that you may have the first faulty disk, in which case let me know and I'll send you another one immediately. I'll also send you a SAE to return the old disk so that we can check it for likely problems.

Let me know what you wish to do Martin.

Regards

Mike
(Director - Jelen Deer Services)
www.jelendeer.com

Back