Thread: heads up

heads up

Just had this:

Can you circulate this around especially as Xmas is fast approaching - it has been confirmed by Royal Mail. The Trading Standards Office are making people aware of the following scam:

A card is posted through your door from a company called PDS (Parcel Delivery Service) suggesting that they were unable to deliver a parcel and that you need to contact them on 0906 6611911 (a Premium rate number).

DO NOT call this number, as this is a mail scam originating from Belize.

If you call the number and you start to hear a recorded message you will already have been billed 315 for the phone call.

If you do receive a card with these details, then please contact Royal Mail Fraud on 020 7239 6655.

If the driver got past the dogs, he deserves a ring!.............. (a new one!)
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

sometimes I really wonder....

Ever tried googling the number.

The email is 5 years old and originally the figure was 15 and the maximum you can be billed is 1.50 per minute.

In transcription the typist forgot to press shift when keying the sign so the figure became 315.

It just cost me 6 quid ringing the Royal Mail, they re-directed my call and I got lost in the Christmas rush........BUGGER ! I got my phone bill on time though

Was out with a police inspector friend last weekend and he was saying that a version of this is still current and an alert was passed to him recently.
    "Imagine you're a deer. You're prancing along, you get thirsty, you spot a little brook, you put your little deer lips down to the cool clear water... BAM! A f**kin bullet rips off part of your head! Your brains are laying on the ground in little bloody pieces! Now I ask ya. Would you give a f**k what kind of pants the son of a bitch who shot you was wearing?"

Account Suspended
    North Yorkshire
    Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    If the driver got past the dogs, he deserves a ring!.............. (a new one!)