Available: Two Park Trophy Red deer stags available.

Jelendeer

Hi everyone,

We have two large Red deer stags available to shoot in a park, about 16 & 18 point large trophies. Must go this next few days.

Please PM me with sensible offers.

Mike.

I thought this was supposed to be a leading UK stalking web site? Not a place to advertise canned hunts.:evil:

So how much would one of these big stags cost to cull,Now i am only asking out of interest and a bit curious

What you on about?? ...... Canned hunt??? ..... Explain yourself!

i think he means thier fenced in and not wild free roamng , but you have stated the animals are park deer from the off so good luck with finding a buyer !

not my kettle of fish mind you !

cheers lee

I thought this was supposed to be a leading UK stalking web site? Not a place to advertise canned hunts.:evil:

i may add my friend , before you start rattleing other members cages , i think you had better introduce yourself as we all have done in the past !

Your off to a great start with your second post...:rolleyes:

Advertised as what it is and for those that it suits theres no problem...

If you feel the site is not the leading site you expected it to be.... jog on

Terry

NOW NOW LADIES :gheyfight:

Could be a nice one off for somebody !

As said above, there's no hidden agenda here. It is what it is !

i think he means thier fenced in and not wild free roamng , but you have stated the animals are park deer from the off so good luck with finding a buyer !

not my kettle of fish mind you !

cheers lee

Right first time.

Canned hunts are what you expect the yanks and foreign types to get up to.

Very sad to see such being advertised on a stalking web site.

You's pays your money .............

Your off to a great start with your second post...:rolleyes:

Advertised as what it is and for those that it suits theres no problem...

If you feel the site is not the leading site you expected it to be.... jog on

Terry

Good of you to stick your oar in mate. All opinions welcomed, its a free country after all. Jogging on the spot for the time being.:p

I can see this getting a little out of hand!! .... Let me explain.

These are park deer which have got to be culled. Whilst excellent animals, they are nowhere near the quality of animals that we would wish to use in our breeding program.

There is no price on their heads, we simply are looking as a means of subsidising the extra feeding costs that will be inevitable this winter. If someone wishes to shoot a really good 'trophy' at a fraction of the cost of what can be charged, and I can buy three or four tonnes of extra concentrate feed, then I'm happy!

No need for anyone to get on their 'high horse' here! We're not 'dressing this up' as something it isnt. It's simply part of our cull plan, and a matter of economics!

So CTFD Sunny Days!

Regards,

Mike.
(Jelen Deer Services)

Now thats an honest post and i wish you all the best and i am sure some one might also learn how to cull park deer properly and i am sure there will be a chance to get involved with the gralloch. WIN WIN WIN For some one.

Mike

I'm certainly not getting my knickers in a twist over this.:)

Still canned hunting irrespective of how you try to dress it up IMO.

Not really for me to decide whats right or not like I said the yanks and the foreign types seem happy enough blatting stuff in a park. Ethical.......hhhhmmm?

and I can buy three or four tonnes of extra concentrate feed, then I'm happy!

well that would mean there`s more than a 'few quid' on them!

In reality imo its a joke for someone to shoot a captive 'trophy stag' as such and then hang it on the wall. In fact why bother? One can just go out and buy one ready mounted,much easier and cheaper..and get it delivered to the door.

Back