Thread: Help!

I'd like to do some stalking in the westcountry (I'm based in north wilts). I appreciate that stalking is pretty hard to come by and I am prepared to pay, however I am not in a position to spend loads of money!
    I have two asks.

1. Can anyone recommend some reasonably priced stalking in the area?

2. Now this is the big question! Is there anyone out there prepared to help me gain some experience? I would like to meet likeminded people willing to share their knowledge, and am happy to offer my services in return, for example helping out on your ground, fencing, high seat building, woodland work etc.

A little about myself: I'm not a complete newbie! I have been rifle shooting since my teens, served time as an underkeeper, and recently moved back to this part of the world to look after a small wooded estate (fenced, so no deer!). Have been reading about and observing deer for a long time and have shot a couple of doe's a few years ago. Did dsc1 last year and own a steyr in .308.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, please don't view this as a cheeky request for free shooting, I genuinely wish to get involved and meet people, I am prepared to put in the time and effort.