Hi from aberdeen

diverdave

Hi

I am a regular shot on Dee and donside, Aberdeenshire. I use a 243 for roe and red as the oportunitys arise and am a very new taxidermist as well.

i am also involved in fishing, as a member of the dee and Don trusts and the Don DSFB.

When i am not fishing or shooting i repair anglers waders

Cheers

Dave

welcome dave i do a fair bit of stalking around dee ,where about are you based

gadget

I am based in Bridge of Don.
I have roe stalking at park, and occasionally stalk at invercauld. I also shoot at Ballogie occassionally. On Donside i have ground at Alford and Strathdon, for roe and occassional reds.
I stalk with pals at peterhead when i can get up there.

Where are you based?

Hi

I am a regular shot on Dee and donside, Aberdeenshire. I use a 243 for roe and red as the oportunitys arise and am a very new taxidermist as well.

i am also involved in fishing, as a member of the dee and Don trusts and the Don DSFB.

When i am not fishing or shooting i repair anglers waders

Cheers

Dave

Dave

Great to see you here.

I wondered if you were the Diver Dave of wader fame but have only just seen your intro. To any other SD members who fish, I can vouch 100% for Dave's services. I sent him two pairs of waders last year, both of which were leaking badly. They came back completely waterproofed, as tested on the Brora, Nith and Urr last year. I would recommend his services without reservation.

willie_gunn

Welcome to the forum Dave, second the above comments a cracking service from Dave with his wader repairs...

Bryan

Welcome to the site Dave, seems to be a few Aberdonians (native and foreign - me included) on here.

For all those in Aberdeenshire and neighbouring areas, please check out the Stalkers evening as linked on my signature.
David

Hi Dave

Welcome to site

Good to see numbers bolstered from the NE.

My ground is at Craigievar castle area so just spittin distance from Torphins.

ATB

CVK

Hi Dave, welcome to the site, discussed your services with John L at Peterhead and have been meaning to get in touch.

Bob

Welcome to "posting on the site :D. Now don't let me have to spoeak to you about advertising, maybe we should make Willie Gunn pay, waht d'you think Dom.

John

Back