DSC 1 suggested further reading

Triggermortis

Hi All,
Had my DSC 1 course material through today for the course thats being run in March next year by BASC, at the back of the training manual it lists some books & DVD's for further reading, just wondered if anyone might have copies of these for sale or could suggest the best place to buy them?

I did my DSC1 with BASC but also bought the BDS course book and thought it was worthwhile having both of them. In my view there were some gaps in each one but between them they had it all covered. This is a little while ago now so things may have changed but worth a look on the BDS web side.

The best practice guides are also worth a look - you can access them on the web so you don't even need to buy them:

http://www.bestpracticeguides.org.uk/

1. Find the book on amazon and get the ISBN number.
2. Take this number to your local library and ask them to get it in for you.
3. Collect, read and absorb information.
4. Pass DSC 1 with 'flying colours'.;)

Seemples!

MS:)

I did my DSC1 with the BDS near Ilkley last year. All I used was the BDS course book that they supplied and I did try to find the 70 quid book by a chap who's name escapes me, Whitehead or Whitehouse or something. But to cut to the chase use what your course provider has supplied as that will have in all that you need. Some times too much just confuses the issue...........

ATVB

Andy

Get in touch with Jelen Deer Services and buy one of their brilliant C.D.'s...................Job done,
Porky 308

Back