Thread: flu

anyone had real flu before, just been told by my quack you got real flu go back to bed till you are felling better,went to bed last sat after a beer or two with a mate went to get up sunday and couldnt that went to tuesday where i managed to get to work till 2 then sent home,that was about it till friday when i managed a day at work but 15 hours sleep after, no fags for 6 days not even a glass of red,even worse not been lamping for a week, any old wives cures anyone ready for next time

Man Flu...
    it gets us all in the end...

just ask my missus...

went to bed last sat after a beer or two with a mate went to get up sunday and couldnt
    were you buggered?

be thankful its just flu, we have someone in the local MRSA development centre with swine flu!
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

Had it last year, got home from uni after a knackering term, went to bed got up felt absolutely rough, went to work and got told to go home as I couldn't milk (both because I looked awful as and also because you aren't supposed to milk if you have flu like symptoms). Bed rest for a week sorted it out, never been that bad before!

Been told to go to bed, put a hat on the end, drink whisky till you see 2 hats you'll feel better....

If you had the real flu you wouldn`t have been able to get out of bed to go to the docs.
    Now, get back to work!!
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.