Dsc 1 certificate

Trapper

Just got mine in the post was told that it would be up to 6 weeks, its been 2 weeks so not bad ! :) Pity I didnt have my reg number last week, coz my first munty , and a roe buck would have , helped towards my level two , so I am gonna bag that one up asp, regards a very chuffed to bits ,Trapper

Well Done, I have my DSC1 in July.....

Hope I have as much success as everyone on here and pass it. I think I know my stuff, well, enough to pass it, but you never know...

TJ

New black sillouettes introduced . I went for my first hole as my guide and just used that as my aim mark!!! As long as your first shot is dead on!
Did mine with BDS. crigillon , because this was the firstime the targets where used we had an aiming target offset to the right , go up the leg centre, and line up with bull and you should be bang on! I found I was concentrating more on the rhs bull than the target and switching before I found the centre mass. Hope this doesnt cause any confusion , the guys on my course may like to input here!
crack on and good luck.
Regards Trapper.

Good luck guys. It is worth doing, and then you have Level 2 to look forward to :eek:

All the best, relax and enjoy most people who run the Level 1 are there to help you, and I am sure you will all pass with flying colours.

Trapper said:
New black sillouettes introduced.

I was shown one of the new DSC1 targets the other day. Shouldn't be too difficult to hit in the right place (up the centre of the front leg & halfway up the body is about centre of kill area), but the first thing I thought of when I saw it was a skylined roe at last light! Probably not the right message to send out .... :eek: :eek:

I agree - and a photo target would be realistic as well! I suspect that this is a racehorse designed by a committee

Four weeks to get my certificate and they'd got my surname wrong! :rolleyes: Phoned DMQ and had a correct certificate received in the post the next day. :D

Why am I not suprised ! Anyway well done, make sure you have room on your wall for Level 2 certificate it is bigger and has your photo embossed on it. At least thats how they were done when I took and passed mine.

When I did my DSC1 last year, Deer Quest hadn't been updated to include the new hygiene etc questions.

So, I developed an Excel based learning tool for those questions, based on a lot of research on the net, in books etc etc (although I can't 100% guarantee that for every question the answer that I selected as being correct is actually THE correct one).

If anyone is interested in a copy of this, PM me your e mail address and I'll send files to you.

RH

Back