Thread: HI

Hi all, I am a new member to the site and fairly new to stalking having about twelve months experience. I have been lucky enough to have already had a number of memorable stalks mainly on Roe.

I use a Tikka T3 in .243 with a Schmidt and Bender scope and Kahles binoculars. I have completed my DSC level 1 and have shooting shotguns for game and vermin for the past 15 years.

I do not currently have my own stalking permission and need to use guides to access suitable opportunities. Unfortunately as beautiful as Ludlow in Shropshire where I live is it appears that most of the shooting opportunities have already been taken on and stalking in particular is like gold dust!

I look forward to using the forum and hopefully learning from the experience of other user on here. I'd also like to take this opportunity too wish everyone a Merry Christmas.

Welcome from Cheshire Chris, & don't lose hope of your own stalking mate, stuff is out there, just a case of being in the right place at the right time!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!