Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: single shot 32 pistol

single shot 32 pistol

Hello All

Where the best place to look for a 32 pistol. very few on the internet. Is there a second hand market or does anybody out there know of one for sale

Many thanks for your thoughts

Try a Thompson Contender in .32 H&R magnum if you can find one.

Sorry made a mistake have not looked at my ticket for months. They have granted me a .32two shot revolver. So same question again.

Hi Mark,there's normally a couple of section 5 dealers advertising in Sporting Rifle, you know the magazine we don't talk about.

Nice choice Martin I always fancied one but the price in the U.K. has always been a bit silly for Thompson Contenders when you consider what they cost in the U.S. Anyway the importers Viking Arms have never really been interested in marketing them over here for some reason. They certainly weren't that interested when I enquired some time ago, it wasn't worth their bother.

Well sporting rifle is a start. I cant believe how hard they seem to get hold of. Even Friends in hunt service cant seem to help. Mind you a lot of those have been around a long time and I dont think they are that bothered where they come from as they are not really shooting folk. I will see if I can get hold of a copy.

Try gun trader under humane killers

Distinguished Member tartinjock's Avatar
    Nairn, Inverness-shire
    Might be worth a PM to Chrisc off this site.

Position and hold must be firm enough to support the firearm
    The firearm must point naturally at the target without any undue physical effort
    Sight alignment (aiming) must be correct
    The shot must be released and followed through without disturbing the position

hi try these. also would it be possible to buy one from holts and rfd to those people for modding as i believe the cap the existing cylinder and weld up leaving you with two atb,wayne

heres a couple ,Cookie Not Accepted : Holts Auctioneers
    Cookie Not Accepted : Holts Auctioneers
    these should be able to sort out as you just need to get a smithv to block out the mag so only two fit in