Thread: "Hi" to all

"Hi" to all

Hi there, i'm a new member to this site and would like to introduce myself. I'm a keen field sportsman and have been deer stalking for 20 or so years. Currently most of my stalking is for red deer as I'm based in the central highlands but also do a little on roe and sika. At the moment I'm using .270 and 25.06 calibre rifles.

I'm looking forward to hearing about others experiences and extending my knowledge.

Sorry Buddy, you seem to have been ignored!
    Welcome aboard. We are a friendly bunch in the main, despite what you may be feeling. Hope you are not snowed in, would be awful to have to drink all the single malt alone.

Hi , enjoy the ride.

Hi, if you are the original from SGA forum nice to see you here but you will find a few strange things, the main one being Man Stu HAS A LEVEL TWO The concientious objector finally bit the bullet and did it
    Welcome to a good site,

hi there wellcome
    Humans are pre wired with fight or flight response
    Great Grandad fought, Grandad fought.
    For the sake of my Grandchild I wish for Less Flight responses entering Europe

Level 2! I'm not worthy....Thanks for the welcomes.With the temperatures we've been getting not only do my fingers stick to the rifle barrel they also stick to the whisky glass!