This is me

Hi

Despite being a member since 2008 this is the first time I have logged on! I struggle to find time to use the computer most days.
I have a gun and rifle making business in Somerset and also manage approx 15,000 acres of mainly forestry in the South west. I also take stalking clients and am a AW for Level 2.

I have just launched a new website

http://www.patrickcroftgunmakers.co.uk

I have roe doe stalking available for £70 per outing first beast included.

Last edited:
Hi Patrick,

Welcome (back) to the forum. If you wish to advertise your business/commercial services we do ask that you subscribe to Trade Membership.

thank you

Alex

Advertising

There is no charge for offering non-paid sporting opportunities. However, if you are advertising paid sporting opportunities you must subscribe to Trade Membership.

• Subscribe online via Paypal HERE (Paypal account not required for credit cards)
• For other payment methods or to discuss custom requirements please contact JAYB

Mannlicher_stu

Yep seeing as you are my first reply then I'll take you out for a doe! PM me with your mobile.

Being as I was being a bit cheeky and that I have plenty of stalking of my own would you kindly extend the offer to a newbie on here who is not as fortunate as myself on a first come first served basis.

I am sure they would appreciate the offer you kindly extended to myself .
Thanks
Stu

patrick
welcome to the site
your experience on stalking and gunsmithing will be an asset to the site

I have personally known patrick for the last twelve years in which time he has allways done
my rifles and shotguns to the highest standard
his knowledge of rifles and how they perform is outstanding .

on the stalking side of things i dont know anybody who has shot more deer
I can truly recomend those who book a stalk with him wont come away dissapointed
I recently invited patrick pheasant shooting as i was away elsewhere .
he kindly after the shoot took my 18 year old son stalking which he shot his first
ever sika stag a lovely 7 pointer one my son will never forget .

best regards pete .

Hi Patrick,

I'm only just down the road from you and we haven't met yet, that website looks spot on! Pete speaks very highly of your work, I'll give you a ring this week with a bit of work if you're interested.

Regards,

Ben

Being as I was being a bit cheeky and that I have plenty of stalking of my own would you kindly extend the offer to a newbie on here who is not as fortunate as myself on a first come first served basis.

I am sure they would appreciate the offer you kindly extended to myself .
Thanks
Stu

Very kind of you to pass that on, well done that man

Back