The Site

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
Gentlemen and Ladies,

I think you will all agree that this site has grown considerably over the last few weeks. We now have close to 950 members, we have T shirts being organised by Buckup, we have a marvelous effort being put togther to raise funds for the lads and lassies in our services. This is in great part due to a few individuals off this site, Beowulf, (AKA Mr B) Swampy, Tartinjok to name but a few. But what most of you do not know is that the greater part of this work has been undertaken by one man

Beowulf (aka Steve and Mr B)

Hopefully this site will go on to become the Stalking and Hunting site on the Webb. We have our moments on here, people have very personal views, and at times we rub each other up the wrong way ( me included) :rolleyes:

But I for one would like to say that in the short time I have known Mr B, he has achieved so much for this site, and is trying along with a few others to make this site work for stalkers, especially our novice members and hopefully young folk who need a chance to get into the sport.

People are trying very hard behind the scenes to make this site really come alive and work. With all your help we can achieve this, and I personally would like to thank each and everyone of you for helping.

Cheers.

(ps no that does not mean I am buying everyone a drink at the CLA :eek: )

well said sikamalc,and i will get you a drink at the cla mate.keep up the good work lads you are a credit to the site.thanks for everthing.im not on here as much as i would like with these long days but i keep popping on when i get the chance to try and catch up with you all.roll on the cla 8)

Here here,
hard work, and generaly a thankless task. Thanks for the reminder Malc, so easy to forget the graft that goes on off screen.
Thanks to all for keeping this site at the top.
Mark

It is my opinion that Steve is one of the straightest and most honest of men, a man who works selflessly for others and puts the greater good before himself. a rare man indeed.
It`s a privilege knowing you Mr B, and I`m sure many others on this site are aware and are appreciative of your work load. Tony M.

I am a newbie, and will now make a complete txxt of myself!!. But what is CLA!. and where and when . :oops: :rolleyes: ON A POSTCARD EH!
Trapper

Trapper said:
I am a newbie, and will now make a complete txxt of myself!!. But what is CLA!. and where and when . :oops: :rolleyes: ON A POSTCARD EH!
Trapper
hi trapper
the country landowners asociation ( CLA) gamefair
gamefair at bleinham palace 25th-27th of july
50th centenary
just google CLA gamefair , should tell you most of what you need to know
now get a grip man you probaly been there before if not get along , it,s a good day out
ATB
stone

Clithero Lesbians Association, Big Northern Gals with attitude and a strap on! :eek:

Trapper the CLA is a game fair that this year is to be held at Blenhiem Palace in Buckinghamshire or somewhere southern and very 'la..de..daa'. Many of the site members are camping over the weekend and getting together for drinkies. So what do you say mate, are you coming? If you don't I'll get those Clithero dungeree wearing lasses to sort you out. :eek: :lol: Don't have nightmares. ;)

All power to the beaver meister... 8)

Well done Mr B and Malc I also will be happy to give you both a bottle or two, or three of my cheap but fabulous lager smuggled back to blightly from the fatherland at the CLA. :p

Very much looking forward to it. Tickets and booking confirmation for the camp site arrived yesterday. Saving up now for the extra diesel :eek: as the weight of all that beer in the caravan will take some pulling :lol:

Beowulf, Do the Clithero Lesbians Association Have there own web site :eek: Ive not been on that 1 mate :D
Well done to Mr B, Hes a fine chap along with all the others ive met off here. The site has become a better place over the last 6 months without doubt.
Sikamalc, Dont forget to put my crate of beer in will ya mate, You know the crate you owe me :eek: Dont worry ill think of a reason why you owe me it by the time the CLA comes up :D :D

I think Mr B deserves a very big hand for all of his hard work, knowing that was easy.

The tricky bit is where? I was favouring between the eyes :eek:

John

If I ran my commercial sites as efficiently as this one I'd be rich. Yes, a very big thank you to all involved.

PS anyone want a job?

Hear Hear for that one Malcom ;)

Thanks Beowulf, your a top fella ;) Now send me that fifty quid you promised to say that. :lol:

wadas

Hi Mr B,
People are always mixing up the CLA!!.
You said you had never been to this area of the north before you little tinker or big tinker in your case.
Trapper you will be fine, its going to be Mr B who will be disappearing over the horizon never to be seen again or just never seen again. :eek:
Its not so much the dungarees, but the clogs, they really do hurt!. And theses Big Northern Gals with attitude never work alone always in numbers, hunting like a pack of wolfs and they will be at the CLA. looking for Mr B :oops:

But on a serious note in the early days Rob Mac, Mr B , Sikamalc, Swampy, Jay B, stone (sorry if I’ve missed anybody off) to present day with the help from moderators and the membership are making this site a superb reference for experienced and novices a like, people sharing knowledge and experience to help others which is the best way to educate

So to all those who contribute thankyou very much for putting so much effort and time ino the site.

Look forward to seeing everybody at the CLA

Smithy

Now Swamps I know you are getting bored sitting around, but sending kisses to the Beowulf, well Ill tell ya its not to be recommended. It was bad enough him hugging me when he shot his two deer in Scotland :eek: Ive never been the same since.

And as the Al Murray would say "I was never confused" :lol: :lol:

Like to have my haircut Ala Blenheim. IE a Winston ! IN silence, see if I can make it , at least i know swampy now and he can point out the dodgy buggers amongst you :lol:
Trapper( do i detect an air of excitement amongst you all). Boy's n toys eh

thats where the bloody on button is, its been so long i couldnt remember!! :lol:
hows everyone doing?...getting set for the cla, which i am disappointed i cant make. :(
just to add to the post malc made about steve - beowulf- a fitting tribute i feel :)
anyone seen the beaver i lost ?? ;)
after rehoming my dog im glad to see he is out working and looking very happy!! :D
thanks again to the members for your support, back to business as usual and see you in the forum!!
looking forward to the fast approaching season, and for those lucky enough to have the roe................good hunting!!

regards
duggers

RIGHT IT'S TIME TO REBUILD

TONIGHT HAS BEEN A BIT SORE, I AM STILL SMARTING OVER MY SPANKING.

BUT NOW UNLESS WE PULL TOGETHER AND BEHIND STEVE F THIS WILL ALL FALL OVER. I THINK IT'S TIME WE ALL REMEMBERED THAT THIS TIME LAST WEEK WE WERE HAVING A BIG SD LOVE IN. NOW "READJUSTMENTS" HAVE TAKEN PLACE I WOULD LIKE TO PLACE MY SUPPORT FULLY BEHIND THE FULL ADMIN TEAM, OWNERS OF THE SITE AND ALL OF THE MODERATORS.

Back