Heads Up Lidl Ultrasonic cleaner

Cyres

Available as of Monday 20th December Ultasonic cleaner £16.99. SS 600 ml tank.

Usefull for all sorts of shooting/cleanng tasks. ? OK for case cleaning.

D

thanks cyres i will head down in the morning to get one, i have been thinking about the cleaners available from maplins but this is worth a look.

keith

I would think so Cyres, it's similar in size to the one I've got and I thought that was a bargain from ebay at £20. , mind I've got bragging rights with mine as it's 47,000 Hertz, most are 42,000...callie

HI fellas, been and checked the sonic cleaners, it's not as big as I thought it would be, it's the same make, silver crest, but one size down to the one that I've got, had it had been the bigger sze I was going to offer to buy some and send out + postage to those who haven't got access to lydl's, the offer still stands if you want the smaller size ones ....callie

Aye Up Pat,

Have been thinking about one of these cleaners after seeing yours. How many average sized cases do you think would fit in it one of the smaller ones. For an extra 5'er I might be best off with the same as yours off ebay.

If this snow clears up I might nip down to the Lidl in Burton and have a look. Not going out now though - I got stuck on the way to work this morning. I and many other motorists ended up driving the wrong way up the A5. It was under the supervision of a police officer though.

Take care,

Bob

Hi Bob, I don't really know, hazarding a guess I'd say 15-18 as a single flat layer of 223's, and say 14-16 of 243 or 6.5mm, I never looked to see what the Hertz were on the lydl, probably 42,000, the bigger one like mine is 47,000, if given the choice I'd go for the bigger one like mine, hope this helps, ATB....Pat....PS, if I don't catch you before hand, have a good Christmas and a Happy new Year to you and your good lady.

Last edited:
deer man, can't see any silvercrest cleaners on ebay at present, one sold s/hand the same as mine, item # 220694762888' all details given, sonic cleaners can be between 20-80,000 hertz......callie

:doh: lidls n Ireland haven't them
Listed on the promotions for the near future. I am looking at getting one from maplins now

Back