Hallo from a sunny Namibia!

VhSaf

Hey Guys
It seems we all share the same passion, may it be rifles, hunting or just being in Nature!
As a previous poster PADS said, "I've been shooting for about 5 years now, mainly bunnies with a 22lr." It made good old memories return. Is that not the way most of us started off. Here, meaning in Africa, it is mostly with Guinea Fowl, Ground Squirrels and the .22LR. :-|
I was born in Namibia, graduated in 1992 at Augsburg Agricultural College in South Africa. Started guiding hunting clients in 1996, since then it has been one big adventure. Today I have 2 beautiful kids together with my wonderful wife Denise.

Well Mr. Admin, I hope that is not to bad for a beginning!:D

Hentie

Hi Hentie,

and welcome to the stalking and hunting site in the uk ;) I was out in your part of the world this year, only armed with a camera this time :cry:. Have an aquantance in Windhoek Dani Van Ellewe who you may know. Hope you enjoy the site and happy Christmas to you all.

ATB

Sikamalc

Caprivi Buffalo Hunting in the Caprivi

Hey Guys
It seems we all share the same passion, may it be rifles, hunting or just being in Nature!
As a previous poster PADS said, "I've been shooting for about 5 years now, mainly bunnies with a 22lr." It made good old memories return. Is that not the way most of us started off. Here, meaning in Africa, it is mostly with Guinea Fowl, Ground Squirrels and the .22LR. :-|
I was born in Namibia, graduated in 1992 at Augsburg Agricultural College in South Africa. Started guiding hunting clients in 1996, since then it has been one big adventure. Today I have 2 beautiful kids together with my wonderful wife Denise.

Well Mr. Admin, I hope that is not to bad for a beginning!:D

Hentie

Gidday me ole Cobber,

so you finally found the time to sign up.:eek:

Lots of interesting characters on SD, that's for sure!

And if you want any advice on re-loading, there are plenty of knowledgeable guys, who are only to willing to help out.

You forgot to post a pic, so here's one I dug out, ...which pretty much sums you up.....:D

Cheers

50/50
Leon and Hentie looking at a buffalo shot in Dzoti.JPG

"Well, its a bit like this son.... when the clients not looking, you sneak up and poke em in the nose......that gets em really riled up! ....and then I'll push the client out in front, tell em to shoot and we'll bugger off real quick!!!;)

Thanks guys!
There’s not always time, when time is there we have to fold our hands together and hope we have network to connect to the web! :-|
I will definitely scratch around among the reloading pages.
Thanks for the pic mate, haven’t figured that one out yet.:confused:
Sikamalc – there’s definitely enough to keep a cameras shutter busy over here.
Hentie

Miffy,
I hear it has cooled down in your part of the woods! :D
I am passing through Frankfurt on December 1st. I hope the flights will be back on schedule.
Hentie

Last edited:
VhSaf,
Good luck with your travel arrangements, Hopefully all will be back to normal for you.
Wish you and your family a very merry Christmas.
Miffy

Back