Jelen Deer Services Promotional Video

Fred Ward used to do Park Culling as part of a days course in Deer Anatomy and Butchery, the student got their carcass from the Park and the days course started from then on.
It's a fact of life and I've done my share, but the viewing doesn't sit comfortably with me I'm afraid.

Great video Mike,

I found it by chance this morning on youtube. Very professional looking, couldn't spot me in it though, am I in the editors extra cut? ;);):lol:

Atb
Ads

Great video Mike,

I found it by chance this morning on youtube. Very professional looking, couldn't spot me in it though, am I in the editors extra cut? ;);):lol:

Atb

Ads

Hi Ads,

Yep, you're in the out takes!! Hee hee! ........ You would have been on there featuring on our DSCL1 training bit, but as the weather was just so god awful, I didn't want to get me lovely camera covered in the wet stuff!

You need to get over here in early 2011, and then we can take some film of you stalking with us.

This vid's just a taster. We are planning a load of new video's for 2011 each concentrating on the different aspects of what we do.

Have a good Christmas and a happy new year.

Regards

Mike.

Nice video but I found the background music a bit overpowering,
Jim

Hi Jim, Yes it's a little bit 'Dancy', OK if you've taken a couple of 'E's, but we're working on doing some better music for 2011. Watch this space!

Merry Christmas and have a great Hogmanay.

regards

Mike

Smashing video, very proffesional, clear and entertaining, give yourself a pat on the back........keep up the good work,
Have yourselves a very Happy Xmas and 2011
Best wishes Porky

Hi Ads

You need to get over here in early 2011, and then we can take some film of you stalking with us.

This vid's just a taster. We are planning a load of new video's for 2011 each concentrating on the different aspects of what we do.

Have a good Christmas and a happy new year.

Regards

Mike.

Sounds good to me :thumb:, just let me know when and I'll be there?

Have a merry Christmas and a grand new year.

Atb

Ads

Hello Mike good video mate did you get the band to play the background music you Dave and the Famileys have a good Xmas & New Year see you next year mate

ATB
Paul D

Video

Nice video Mike. Look forward to getting out with you again in the new year. Best wishes for Christmas to you and Dave.

Fred

Hello Mike good video mate did you get the band to play the background music you Dave and the Famileys have a good Xmas & New Year see you next year mate

ATB
Paul D

Unfortunately not mate! However, in 2011, we are planning a series of new DVD's, and we will be doing the music ourselves. Should be fun! Might even enter Britain's Stalkers Got Talent!!

Merry Christmas to you and your good lady. See you soon.

Best regards,

Mike.

IT DOES THE JOB,NICE VIDEOING,i KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE DONT APROVE OF SHOOTING IN PARKS ETC,I HAVE BEEN A DEERSTALKER ALL MY DAYS AND EVERY ONE TO THERE OWN,THE FARMERS SAY TO ME THEY LOVE THERE LIVE STOCK,AND I SAY WHAT DO YOU DO WITH THEM,SELL THEM,YOU LOVE THEM THAT MUCH YOU SELL THEM TO BE SLAUGHTERED THATS HOW MUCH YOU LOVE THEM,i THINK DEER FARMING IS SPOT ON FOR HELPING PEOPLE IN TRAINING AND THE NOT SO FIT TO HAVE HELP AND GUIDANCE.THEY HAVE A MUCH BETTER LIFE THAN LIVESTOCK AND DESPATCHED WITHOUT FEAR,LOVELY ANIMALS,

ALL THE BEST ROB

Back