Thread: Nathen!!

Introductory Forum, Hell fire I feel I'm at an AA meeting!! Hi my name is Matthew I live in Lancashire and I've been an alcoholic for ...... Only joking!! Well, I've been shooting now for some years mainly driven game days until about 2 years ago I was introduced into stalking by a very good friend who took me to a lovely highland estate where I shot my first Red Stag. Since then I've been bitten by the bug!! I still love my driven game days but I have had many memorable stalking outings with fellow directory members Badger, Nemo and Big Yan and loved every trip!! Thatís it basically, I've posted some pictures but I'm not sure how to add them to my gallery in my profile? I'll have to ask Badger he seems to have done it... If you would like to get in touch feel free!! Other than that all thatís left is to do is wish all fellow stalkers and shooters a very happy Christmas and a bloody good new year!!
    Cheers all!!

Hello, and welcome to the forum

I sure you will fit in here welcome and enjoy yourself
    You sound a nice guy for a lancatrian
    Humans are pre wired with fight or flight response
    Great Grandad fought, Grandad fought.
    For the sake of my Grandchild I wish for Less Flight responses entering Europe

It's good to see the war of the roses isn't dead!! Us Lancastrians are all top chaps!! Well most of us are??! Don't know about those foreigners from overít boarder though?? Thereís nowt like a bit of good banter
    Have a gud un!!