Thread: to US in March

1. #1 to US in March

looks like a trip to US will happen in March. The local dealer to where I'm going is stocking nosler partitions at $20 per 50 (12 ish, vs. 45 here in UK). If I pack them into my luggage, could I get into trouble at customs on either side of the pond?

It might be wise to declare this side to customs. Providing you have expanding on your ticket in that calibre and don't exceed you limit I cannot see a problem.

No issue WHATSOEVER on this side of The Pond. The biggest problem you would face is getting so many that your bag exceeds the 50-pound (weight) max.

I do it all of the time (normally only take bullet heads / tips) packet in my luggage stored in the hold, as long as you do not go over the limit on your certificate there should not be an issue.

Hi Pkl
    I brought a thousand v-max back last trip no problems

here in scotland my local dealer tells me they don't care about my FAC, and wouldn't even look at it before selling me bullets. they stated that as long as I don't fully reload more than I'm permitted to hold, it's fine, but that I could have ammo 'components' for WW3 if I so wanted?