Trousers

stugun

evening chaps,

i would like a little help please, i am after some trousers for stalking, i used to have some Deerhunter ones that were double lined really thick and warm windproof etc, dont think they do them anymore!!! been looking at the Harkila Range, but cant really justify that sort of money, any advice please on some good warm windproof etc trousers.
regards Stu

Hi Wayne,
thanks for the link mate, they look good and cheap!!! is the Green quite a bright green as it looks in the pic??
Stu

hi stu no its dark green and brown i have a matching jacket and blends in well ,they are cheap but quality is good i need to get a few more pairs before they run out,wayne

hi mate i use the deer hunter pacha trousers and i think they are fantastic,and at this price cant go wrong just buy a few pairs they are very warm even in these temps were having ,atb,wayne
Deerhunter Pacha Trousers | Sportsman Gun Centre

I agree, I wear the same trouser in camo, but I do find them mightily warm!

In spring and summer I change to my odd Ridgeline of New Zealand tracksuit type thing (Ridgeline Camo Pack), but in winter and autumn those Deerhunter Pascha Camo trousers are just the job.

I got some fallraven beginning of december. Really like them. I got the unlined version so more versitile. With a pair of longjohns underneath have been toasty warm.

pacha trousers are warm but quite thin,your old ones sound like "ram trousers" still available,try sportsman guncentre

Back