What to do for a trigger finger spasm??

Muir

Merry Christmas Everyone!
I just returned from a 1048 mile round trip to Denver, Colorado to see my son for a couple of days. Had a great time but the trip required a lot of driving over large expanses of nothing. To keep myself occupied, I counted game animals. These are my approximate (only one set of eyes) down and back totals.

Whitetail Deer: 96

Mule Deer: 133

Pronghorn Antelope: 1315

Wild Turkey: 150

Some non-game species included 11 Bald Eagles, numerous hawks, 4 badgers, a handful of coyote and rabbits, and tens of thousands of beef cattle.

Fun viewing but I swear, I needed a pair of pliers to get my right index finger unwrapped from the steering wheel!! :D~Muir

:lol: Did the trip with 40 gallons of diesel. ($135 US) Not great mileage from you-guys standpoint, but pretty good for the crummy low-sulfur diesel we get. By local standards, my Mercedes powered Jeep does pretty well.~Muir

Traveling in the US is very relaxing I find, while in college ( a while back)
I drove Washington DC to Alabama a few times and enjoyed the drive.
Love/hate the high speed german autobahn, just wears you out...quick.

Now Muir, if you do your statistics on your animal count you know what to specilize on
in the future.
edi

:lol: Did the trip with 40 gallons of diesel. ($135 US) Not great mileage from you-guys standpoint,

Muir, it's not the low sulfer diesel, it's your gallons.....
You pay for one gallon, but only get 3.785 litres, seems your government keeps the other .7611 of a litre :D
Glad you had a good time anyway :thumb:

Neil. :)

My mate and I almost did the same trip in reverse in 2008, we intended to fly into Denver and drive to Montana but stop off fly fishing all the way in a big loop back to Denver.
But decided against it in the end, it would have just eaten into quality fly fishing that Montana had to offer.
I must admit, i do love driving in the Rockies, just so much to see and scenary you wouldn't believe, unless you're Muir that is who must be used to seeing it.
Don't even get me started on fuel over there!
Cheers
Richard

My mate and I almost did the same trip in reverse in 2008, we intended to fly into Denver and drive to Montana but stop off fly fishing all the way in a big loop back to Denver.
But decided against it in the end, it would have just eaten into quality fly fishing that Montana had to offer.
I must admit, i do love driving in the Rockies, just so much to see and scenary you wouldn't believe, unless you're Muir that is who must be used to seeing it.
Don't even get me started on fuel over there!
Cheers
Richard

I never get tired of the scenery.... unless it's blizzarding! But then you can't see much anyhow. ~Muir

I can well remember standing on petrol station forecourts with Muir and him complaining about $3 a gallon and me marvelling at the wonderfully cheap price of the fuel.

It gets all the more surreal when the group of people standing next to you are Crow Indians and are talking in their native tongue!

John

Come on back. I'll get you language lessons! Local diesel hit $3.41 a gallon yesterday. (A little less in the city) It's infuriating when I pay that price yet drive past capped, productive, oil wells that litter the US landscape. It's like having a million dollars in the bank and having to go to a loan shark to get cash.:mad:~Muir

Back