Thread: Bend over. This won't hurt.

Bend over. This won't hurt.

I had an unpleasant experience back in July. I had to have my prostate inspected.

The doctor said with a smile and a glint in his eye,"It won't hurt, it will just feel a little uncomfortable."

I heard the snap of the rubber glove going on so, I thought, here goes, hang on to your hat and think of England. Well, uncomfortable it wasn't, painful it was! It felt more like a fist than his middle finger going in.

What troubled me most though was that he had both hands on my shoulders!

(As told to me by a man down the pub!)
    /l\ Y gwir yn erbyn y byd /l\

I can think of someone straight off who would benefit!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Account Suspended
    North Yorkshire
    Last year I went for a check as I had experienced anal bleeding and they stuck a tube up my arse and pumped it up so they could see with a camera which was a little discomforting but that wasnt the end of it when they withdrew the tube I did this horrendous fart that woudnt stop it seem to last for ever, I thought I had *****n myself badly all the doctor could do was smile and said it was expected when withdrawing the tube and all the nurses could do is smirk. Very embarrassing.

It turned out I had anal fissures and that i needed to adjust my diet to something high fibre.
    I still suffer with fissures but its not as bad these days but if anyone enjoys a good fart I can recommend having it done.

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    I can think of someone straight off who would benefit!
    Hmmm... who might that be, I wonder?

Stu, much as I sympathise with your suffering, man, that was funny!!!! As for generating farts I think I'll stick to HB, pickled eggs and mushy peas.
    Last edited by Iwrch; 30-12-2010 at 15:11.
    /l\ Y gwir yn erbyn y byd /l\