Over the moon

After a couple of antagonising weeks my nice shiny new FAC dropped through the post today and what a treat coming home from work was. I've been granted .270 & Mod, got a deposit down on a tikka m695 with T8 mod and meopta 7x50 glass. Can't wait to get this bad boy home, zero'd and start filling the fridge at work. Looking forward to bagging my first munty and feral goat this year fingers crossed and funds willing.

After a couple of antagonising weeks my nice shiny new FAC dropped through the post today and what a treat coming home from work was. I've been granted .270 & Mod, got a deposit down on a tikka m695 with T8 mod and meopta 7x50 glass. Can't wait to get this bad boy home, zero'd and start filling the fridge at work. Looking forward to bagging my first munty and feral goat this year fingers crossed and funds willing.

Ya bugger, i'd seen that rifle advertised and was considering a drive down for a view. Ah well, if you're not fast, you're last.

Good luck mate. ;)

Thanks Timney, it sure is a great start to the year, I've been grinning ear to ear since 4pm!

Haha sorry Scotsgun, it seemed to good to miss!

Just realised you live "down the road" from me, whereabouts in Carlisle are you? I work in Carlisle and live just North of the border!! Nice to identify some local people online! Hope all goes well and "Straight shooting...." ..:thumb:

Back