Hampshire Deer Stalkers/Managers meeting

Jelendeer

Hi guys,

Just to confirm the social meeting is at the Rack & Manger pub, Crawley, Winchester at 7.00pm on monday the 17th january.

Hope to see as many of you as possible for some beer, and a good old natter.

If you could let me know if you are defo coming, then I can let the landlord know how many cans he needs to buy!!!

Regards

Mike
(Director - Jelen Deer Services) Jelen Deer Services

is it closed to people from the Hampshire area only Mike?

Hi there,

No mate, any stalkers/deer managers/novices, or those simply interested, from anywhere are more than welcome. The more the merrier.

Best regards, and Happy New Year,

Mike

Mike,

I'll try and make it but depends if i get home from work in time and/or if the wife hasn't dropped yet.

Jonathan

Fantastic Guys. Please let me know in advance if you are interested in some food.

Our landlord is putting on stew, curry and farmhouse bread, £7.00/head, eat as much as you want!!

Let me know who wants food, and I'll get it organised.

Regards,

Mike.

Fantastic Guys. Please let me know in advance if you are interested in some food.

Our landlord is putting on stew, curry and farmhouse bread, £7.00/head, eat as much as you want!!

Let me know who wants food, and I'll get it organised.

Regards,

Mike.

Can you please put me down for some food Mike,

Thanks

Hi Mike,

I'm in and up for food please.

Look forward to seeing some of you again and meeting some new faces.

Robbo25

Hi Guys. we've now got a fair gathering! .... Brilliant.

If you can all PM me and let me know for DEFINITE by Saturday, then we can make sure we have sufficient food organised for you all.

Looking forward to meeting you guys, and catching up with those we already know.

Best regards,

Mike.

Back