Thread: hi everyone

hi everyone

hi there everyone, my names ziggy and i reside in sunny lincolnshire. i got taken on my first stalks(3 reds, 2 in the first stalk) just before christmas and now im totally hooked. cant wait to start learning all you have to offer and working towards my dsc1. i look foward to speaking with you, cheers.

Hi ziggy,

Your off to a good start with 3 deer in 2 stalks mate, you've come to the right place to learn about deer and stalking.

Wow what a great start, well done Ziggy. DSC 1 is definitely a course worth doing for anyone interested in learning all about stalking and deer, their behaviour, biology and habitats in general. You won't go far wrong with this course. Hope you find loads of useful info on this site.

hi, ita great to hear from like minded people. i was lucky enough to be taken on 3 stalks by schiehallion and i have to say his guidance and ability to get me into the right place was amazing. learnt so much in such a short space of time and id recommend him to anyone and i will deffinately be going back. this is the 1st time ive been so eager to learn such a diverse subject matter. if you have any tips they will be very appreciated. i think i may have some time to wait before applying for fac though, ive only just been granted my sgc hehe. heres to a good years stalking.