The intermediate Deer Course is designed as a step between DSC Levels One and Two and the aim is to advance and prepare stalkers wishing to undertake the DSC level two, and any novice stalker wishing to further their practical experience.
The aim is to provide each candidate with numerous opportunities to practice and demonstrate the following
· Stalking the deer or shooting from a high seat.
· Taking the shot and reaction to shot.
· Approaching the deer/follow up.
· Extracting and transporting the carcase.
· Gralloching and inspection of the carcase.
Several deer have to be culled over the two days to enable the course to be run. This is the reason that we have so few venues, because there are few places where you can guarantee good numbers of accessible cull animals.
The two day course costs £260; for further details and a booking form please follow the link