Thread: Blaser R93 Stock and base Wallnut

Blaser R93 Stock and base Wallnut

I am selling on behalf on my best friend his brand new blaser stock wallnut wood grade 9 whith ebony tip,this nice piece of wood was bought by him directly from Blaser and costed originaly more than 2000 euros back then for an Click image for larger version. 

Name:	бласер1.jpg 
Views:	216 
Size:	40.9 KB 
ID:	4121upgrade on his R93 9.3x 62 which is now sold whith the base stock, and the parts never went fitted.

He is asking for the realistic price of 1150 poundsClick image for larger version. 

Name:	blaser2.jpg 
Views:	237 
Size:	39.5 KB 
ID:	4120 posted anywere in uk,as this is just wood pieces postage is not an issue. Cheers

If it had been left handed i would have had it, has it's a lovely piece of wood

Yes you are right looks amazing on that rifle unfortunaly no it is not an left handed stock.Cheers
    Still for grab mates.

Here is a link to the BLASER model Atacche how this wood looks mounted on the rifle.

the new price is 1050 GBP it cannot be any less including the postage lads,will make any blaser looks the best.

I would like to buy your stock! What is the best price you can give me?

I would like to buy your stock, please contact me and let me know if you still have it.

Mates the stock is still for sale andit will be always on the asking price sorry but this is the bottom,also I WILL NEVER SHIP TO USA.Cheers

Hi Guys,

Thought I'll will jump in on the thread when i saw "Kamoev" mention "I WILL NEVER SHIP TO USA". I have a left hand double rabit Blaser R93 stock and forearm grade 8 with an albany tip for sale. Bought it at the SCI show in Reno USA after I relocated to the States from South Africa. Dreaming of the day my rifle arive from South Africa and i'll upgrade the stock. Long story short my rifle was stolen out of storage in S.A. and now I'm the proud owenr of a beautiful stock. I'm based in California if anyone is interested in the stock let me know and i will send pictures.