THIS IS CRAZY

legaleagle69

I think this little site is absolutely fantastic, and we will all have differing opinions at times, it's the nature of the beast gentlemen.

I had been poking a little good natured fun on the now infamous thread, I recall the great time we all had at Quex, it was a fabulous weekend, spent with great company.

This guy who set about putting the boot in has really succeeded, I was shocked to see the way everyone has over reacted to this.. come on guys ..this really is not worth it.

We are all entitled to an opinion and when we air our thoughts in a manner that is not intended to offend others intentionally then yes I am all for free speech but when it causes such discord it surely needs to be a point when we say enough is enough.

We should not let these guys win, it is better to just laugh at them for what they really are sad silly little losers, who have nothing better to do with their time than cause mischief.

In hind sight things should have possibly been done with greater consultation, however it was well intended and I think once everyone has had time to reflect they will realise this, maybe the one useful thing this can be is a learning experience, it shows just how fragile the balance can be concerning these matters, and how easy it can all fall apart.

This is fragility exactly what these people try to exploit, I would ask you all to think very calmly and reflect on the consequences before making any rash decisions. I know the stress Beowulf is under at the moment, so I hope once the tribunal is over mate this can all be resolved amicably.
For one would really miss my daily mooch around the Stalking Directory..

Rob, Steve, Malc, Swampy and everyone else involved in the daily running on this forum, I hope I speak for all those of us who frequent this forum, when I say thank you, we all appreciate the time you have sacrificed and the effort that you guys put in purely out of love for the sport.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Legal the site will be up and running as usual tomorrow, its too big and important to allow it to dissapear up its own arse! We carry on, we all stop bitching and grow up! The site will get through this.

And yes i did wipe the 'Them and Us' thread. :D So there!

Dogs KANOUNHOUS ( I think (that's bollocks in Mexican :) correct me )Well said ,!! now can we get back to the main menu Deer n stuff! or is this just a GRIPE N GROAN SITE..each to there own by fxxk I will have go where I see fit as you all will! so lets just get on with it .Trapper

Trapper,

I think you may have confused or maybe mixed Kabanos and Cojones.

So you have made a spicy, coarse textured suasage from the mutts nuts.

Do you want fries with that?

rTprpea.

hteer si a yteoryh hatt uoy tndo eedn ot pslle orrctecyl ot emak ouyrfles nudreostod.
Tish yma eb rroctce, btu ti si fcegnik wawkdra ot etirw ikle ****, os I lilw kas ot eb xceduse!
Od uoy nwta rfeis htiw ruoy KANOUNHOUS?

Hcrasel

charadam said:
rTprpea.

hteer si a yteoryh hatt uoy tndo eedn ot pslle orrctecyl ot emak ouyrfles nudreostod.
Tish yma eb rroctce, btu ti si fcegnik wawkdra ot etirw ikle ****, os I lilw kas ot eb xceduse!
Od uoy nwta rfeis htiw ruoy KANOUNHOUS?

Hcrasel

It inst a tehroy, it a knwon fcat taht if you sepll the wrods wtih the frsit & lsat ltteers in the crorcet pacle it is slitl esay to raed. :lol:

Back