Thread: Catton Park rifle shoot

Catton Park rifle shoot

Happy new year to all as some of you may no last year I ran a few rifle shoots at Catton Hall (Derbyshire) and as they proved very popular I have decided to run them again.
    70 plus targets set in the estate grounds from 40 to 400 yds the chance for you to come and practice at the targets and test you and your equipment. if your interested in coming or want more info call me on 07809 721869 (Carl)
    15 per person for the day food and drink available on the day no limits on how many shots or how long you want to stay.
    Dates have been added to the calendar section of the site first date is 20th March then May 8th- july 17th.
    Hope to see you there.
    The stalking Directory members is offered the places first as a thanks for last years support
    regards Carl
    Last edited by venison17; 12-01-2011 at 18:27. Reason: Date change

Will see you there Carl, not sure of dates, maybe all three.....callie

it was a lot of fun last year cheers

i hope to get to one of these this year. I'll have a look at the dates and give you a ring.

Date for shoot has been bought forward to 20th hope this is not to much hassle
    Due to reasons beond my control.

Whats the post code? as I will be moving to Coventry in Jan from germany.

The post code for the Hall that is just down the road is DE12 8LN grid ref SK208154
    The shoot is about 1/4 mile down the road. Sign posts are placed that point you in the direction of where we are.
    if you neeed any more help or want to no more about the shoot give us a call (07809 721869)
    Have put some of the photos from the shoots on my Gallery will give you an idea of what goes on.

is it open to any caliber ?

area is passed for 30 calibre and of course open ticket rifles.

bugger!!!... that mean's I can't use the .243 then, unless the FEO will open it up on that basis
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox