Alternate Oxon,Berks,Bucks,Wilts meet up

Chris Rob

Hi all

Although we have arranged the meet up near Banbury I know its a bit of distance for a lot of you to travel who are based south of the counties so how about another meet up in a couple of weeks in our old venue The Doghouse?

Should suit Pierred, Gunner, KennyC, Buckup & Mallettn better & maybe the new acquaintances we meet Wednesday might like to come along as well.

Post your thoughts please.

Cheers

Chris

Hi Chris and all. Could not make last night (Baby sitting!!!).

Cannot make 28th Jan. as Burns Night do in the village. Tue. 1st Feb. End of season beaters evening.

But don't let that influence you.

OK guys thanks for the date info, keep them coming folks & then we'll arrange something. At the meet last night the majority of us ate & all seemed to enjoy that format so I'll propose we do the same at the Doghouse.

Chris

Wife had an appointment in London Wednesday so couldnt make that one, but another meet up at the Doghouse works for me....usually any evening but Tuesdays ok for me.

Thanks for invite hope t attend but shift work may slow the process so will try keep me posted

Well as it looks like everyones busy towards the end of January how about Friday 4th February for the meet up?

Cheers

Chris

Hi Chris,

I am off to Suffolk for the weekend on Friday 4th Feb, Poppins and 222cwd had offered to give me a lift if I was available.

Thats a shame, would have been good to meet some of the members in the South of my area.

Will try and make the next one.

Cheers

Ross

Back