Thread: BASC family membership

BASC family membership

Hello Gents,

I am wondering if any of you have got this membership and could enlighten me on the cover it gives for the family as my two boys enjoy shooting and I wish to have them covered. When adding all the fees together I may aswell take the family cover providing it does the same as the single cover. I have looked at the website and they do not explain this.

All replies greatfully received

you may find it better directly telephoning basc.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Established Poster
    Bathgate, West Lothian
    If requiring clarification with regards to insurance cover and associated benefits of BASC membership, I would take finnbears advice, nothing in a few minute phone call and then BASC can give you the full lowdown on the product. Dont want to be risking any portion of the insurance that they provide.

Might be worth considering some of the alternatives?

SACS do a family membership for 40. Several on this forum have found them to be good for a number of reasons.

Insurance wise the cover is exactly the same as for individual members, and every member is also entitled to all the usual BASC membership benefits.
    Unlike many other, cheaper, insurance offerings, the BASC policy does not pass the claim onto other insurances you may have, when you make a claim.

As I have said before, and as I am sure you all know, BASC is so much more than a simple provider of insurance cover. But as Orion says by all means look at others and settle for the membership package that is best for you

Best wishes