2011 Live Capture, Immobilisation & Live Deer Handling Course

Jelendeer

Hi everyone,

Do you wish to add another 'string' to your deer management capabilities? Then this course may interest you.

This is the UK's first and only Nationally recognised course in Live Capture, and approved by Lantra Awards.

We can now confirm the dates for our 2011 Live Capture & Immobilisation courses.

These courses will be run on the following weekends:

25th, 26th & 27th March,

19th, 20th & 21st August.

Please email me on mike@jelendeer.com for further information, full course profile and application form.

Best regards

Mike
(Director - Jelen Deer Services) Jelen Deer Services

Thats really quite interesting, I did a deer course in1976 I think it was, and included a bit of darting since then I decided to buy a dart gun and off I went, you didn't need a lincense then and buying imobilon revivon and narcan was easy and cheap, its some price now, I reckon I've darted around 300 deer and only lost 2. Reds are easy but fallow can be tricky depending on the time of year, very interesting and the other post on folk looking darters, remember its also a wee bit dangerous, altogether we darted over 1000 deer no gloves no safety gear crazy but somehow we survived.

Thats really quite interesting, I did a deer course in1976 I think it was, and included a bit of darting since then I decided to buy a dart gun and off I went, you didn't need a lincense then and buying imobilon revivon and narcan was easy and cheap, its some price now, I reckon I've darted around 300 deer and only lost 2. Reds are easy but fallow can be tricky depending on the time of year, very interesting and the other post on folk looking darters, remember its also a wee bit dangerous, altogether we darted over 1000 deer no gloves no safety gear crazy but somehow we survived.

Those were the days my friend!

Back