wms steel challange

Double0gorgeous

Hi Guys

Looking into going over to wales to give >>>this<<< wms steel challange a go. Has anyone been there and done it so to speak?

Thanks
Double0gorgeous

Hi Guys

Looking into going over to wales to give >>>this<<< wms steel challange a go. Has anyone been there and done it so to speak?

Thanks
Double0gorgeous

i went over with a few friends in october , luckily the weather was great and the location was stuning. We learned a lot from the day and all in all it is well worth the trip. A few friends have booked to head back over in april this year and looking forward to it. How many of you are thinking of heading over?.

keith

i went over with a few friends in october , luckily the weather was great and the location was stuning. We learned a lot from the day and all in all it is well worth the trip. A few friends have booked to head back over in april this year and looking forward to it. How many of you are thinking of heading over?.

keith

Only 2 at the moment. Glad to hear you enjoyed it and it was worth the trip from NI, did you go Dublin Holyhead?

Hi DoubleO me and a few mates are planning on going some time soon, everything I have read has been really positive. Can't wait

Back