Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New arrival - non stalking this time

New arrival - non stalking this time

Hi All,

Just had to share that the wife gave birth to a fit and healthy baby girl on Wednesday night.

It was a daunting 22 hour long labour but she arrived fit and healthy at 21:42pm, weighing 6.6lbs. It's our first child so been grinning from ear to ear ever since.

So, now start the sleepness nights.....

Congratulations fella, glad all went well.

All the best for the next few years....hope you survive on little sleep

Distinguished Member tartinjock's Avatar
    Nairn, Inverness-shire
    Congrats to you both, well, all 3 of you. That's your life thrown into chaos, but I've noticed with kids (I have 2 girls) that life seems to go 100mph faster than my life did before I had any.

Enjoy it, they grow up fast

Position and hold must be firm enough to support the firearm
    The firearm must point naturally at the target without any undue physical effort
    Sight alignment (aiming) must be correct
    The shot must be released and followed through without disturbing the position

Many congratulations from the Admin team now your bank account will empty faster!! but your heart will be full of joy.

Sikamalc, JAYB and Csl.

Congrats mate!

Wave bye-bye to sleep & disposable income, and say hello to strong coffee!

I've got two kids, and it is without a doubt the best thing ever - all the best for the future as a family!

Nothing is worse than having an itch you can never scratch

"...Nicely just doesn't cut the cheese....." A new twist on management-speak courtesy of a colleague.

22 hours .I often tell my wife that the effect of labour on men is under estimated. Bloody hardest few of days of my life with my 3. You feel like the proverbial spare ***** and totally shattered by the whole event.

The females on the other hand have an easy time of it. Cant see what the fuss is. Its just like passing a melon down your japper

However the end result is worth it even if you are from them on perpetually skint, shattered & never seem to have enough hours in the day.

Congratulations to you and your family.
    "Imagine you're a deer. You're prancing along, you get thirsty, you spot a little brook, you put your little deer lips down to the cool clear water... BAM! A f**kin bullet rips off part of your head! Your brains are laying on the ground in little bloody pieces! Now I ask ya. Would you give a f**k what kind of pants the son of a bitch who shot you was wearing?"

Congratulations, and as friend of mine once told me, "the first heart she breaks will be yours"! My daughter is 18 and when boys arrive at our house I am always to be found cleaning a gun. I find it breaks the ice nicely

As for late nights, my wife is a night hawk and I don't mind early mornings! It worked a treat, with twins too

Atb, Simon
    Blindness to suffering is an inherent consequence of natural selection. Nature is neither kind nor cruel but fiercely indifferent.

Many congratulations to you and your wife, great news to hear she is doing well...

I know we never managed to get out over xmas but will look forward to seeing you soon when your allowed out again to play with the new .308...

Best wishes,

Congratulations, life will never be the same that's for sure.