I am looking for advice on a new moderator

lei !! bit expensive but they are the mutts nutts !! i have one on my sako quad varmint does the job and looks the part as its the same finish and profile as the barrel

I've got a SAK mod on the end of my Anschutz 17hmr..... in the region of 30 quid, and job's a good 'un. :thumb:

PES from Steve Kershaw Lincs. fitted as part of the service, one peice stainless design, strippable and designed for the HMR.
works very well and makes the .22sub virtually silent.

cant recommend them/him enough stephen.kershaw@virgin.net - phone 01430 430553 - mobile 07725 987295

SAK or if you want to spend the money go for the LEI
I would olso consider what barrel you have as the LEI on a varmint barrel looks a bit sill as they are a small tube

I have heard good results coming from the DM80,Anyone used this type of mod and what does it compare like

thanks again for all your help

LEI for me. Costs more than others but it's a solid bit of kit. Cost about £130. This is mine on a Sako Quad with a varmint barrel. It also seems to be getting quieter the more I shoot it.

img_0094.jpg

Wildcat Whisper for me. tried some others and went for that. Also its good to deal with a UK mfg. You can phone Andrew Banner at Uk Custom shop who makes and markets the Wildcat moderator range for any advise or help needed, its a gun shop too if you are in the area. :british:

Back