BMH - litter of puppies in the planning stages !

User00014

morning all,

i am planning to breed my bmh bitch xena (from mark at paint and pins ) a prospective stud dog had been sourced and once pedigree and line checks and hip scores and compatabity checks have been done and are all ok breeding will take place on xenas next season which should be in march .

so i am compiling a list of anyone interested so please drop me a pm !

cheers lee

Last edited:
+1 if we had the room for another we would bite your hand off!

Good luck and keep us all posted :)

Atb

Michelle, Phil & casca!

Up dated all those concearned and interested !

ok after burning the midnight oil into the early hours of this morning , i have finally got all the information that i needed for the breeding of my bavarian mountain scenthound bitch XENA .

both dogs are KC regisered.

the following 3 links are to a polish website which is a database for just about all the bavarian mountain scenthounds in europe .

the first link is for the pedigree for my bitch - XENA Z KLANU POSOKOWCOW VON ZERNO (IMPORTED FROM POLAND )

www.bazaBGS.com - Database

the second is the intended stud dog belonging to sikamalc - TODD CANYON

www.bazaBGS.com - Database

and the third is the 4 generation TEST pedigree for the intended mating .

www.bazaBGS.com - Test mating

if anyone wishes to contact me for mor details please drop me a pm !

cheers lee

Last edited:
Good Afternoon,

I currently serve in Germany with the Army. Would this be an issue with you if I wanted one of your pups? Also, when will they be roughly due? How much deposit do you require?

Regarding the dogs, what are your reasons for choosing the two dogs you are breeding? Would both bitch and dog be able to be viewed. Do you allow buyers to view the pups in the early stages? Lastly, what work related conditioning, i.e. deer skins and hocks etc, will the puppies be exposed to before they are given to their owners?

Apologies for the harassment of questions!!!

Regards,

Tom Bartle

Good Afternoon,

I currently serve in Germany with the Army. Would this be an issue with you if I wanted one of your pups? Also, when will they be roughly due? How much deposit do you require?

Regarding the dogs, what are your reasons for choosing the two dogs you are breeding? Would both bitch and dog be able to be viewed. Do you allow buyers to view the pups in the early stages? Lastly, what work related conditioning, i.e. deer skins and hocks etc, will the puppies be exposed to before they are given to their owners?

Apologies for the harassment of questions!!!

Regards,

Tom Bartle

you have a pm

Back