Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sportsman (Roedale)

Sportsman (Roedale)

Hi all

I have now been waiting 6 months for a Roedale Moderator.
    When i first rang the Sportsman a guy told me 2 weeks.
    Since then i have been told just about every excuse in the book, Is any body else waiting for them to arrive. Because i am pi**** off. WAITING.
    Your a long time dead..GET OUT THERE.

why dont you try someone else, if you wait any longer youll be deaf from old age so wont need the bloody thing!!

Try third eye tactical, I had a first look at redmists one and it looks the dogs danglers. One has been duely ordered (last week and will hopefully be with me later this week!!

Could also try Valkyrie Rifles in Barnsley he makes em and sadly your just the latest in a long line to wait for stuff from this guy

Hope you didnt put a deposit down ha ha

He has visited this site so maybe he'll pick up on your comments and do something about it
    That was his problem when he first started making rifles and modifications etc, he was so good he became too popular too soon and could not keep up supply.

Thats a bit strange, i visited 3 weeks ago and they tried to sell me one, said he had them in stock and showed me the mod.
    However i got a better deal with a package elsewhere.

I have said Roedale can. It was a few weeks late but it is the dogs boll@cks and well worth the wait.

Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you......

Hmmm I woiuld go elsewhere .................................................. ....... anywhere else and get it rather thab the Sportsman .

Hope you get it sorted soon.

Try another stockist, I do not rate the Sportsman for their customer service, or truthfullness.

Blindness to suffering is an inherent consequence of natural selection. Nature is neither kind nor cruel but fiercely indifferent.

Try Edi of this site. He is the Irish agent, he may be able to send you one.

Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you......