Thread: Always back it up!

Always back it up!

I always take two!, two rifles, two lots of ammunition,........... Bl**dy good job too!, the 45/70 I have been working on for the past few weeks, loads etc, gave excellent results, on iron sights, & with red dot jobbies, but I put a very interesting russian origin low mag illuminated thing on, & zeroed perfect,....... right up until shooting in down at Ian & Jo's,the bar**eward went all skew- wiff on me, probably gave up the ghost due to recoil,... so out with the trusty Sako!, the pigs were round & about, just not amenable to the required field of fire!, still I did not have to suffer the stress of having my high seats footings tested by physical contact from one of these elusive buggers!, I will leave that one open to reply from Leon ................, for myself, I was treated to a display of natures creatures so wide in diversity, boredom could never have set in!......... five fallow doe set about the extra broadcast meal around the feed bin with a gusto more fitting to a demo of industrial vacuum cleaners!......... ten minutes after climbing into position, a further display followed from various teams of Roe, continuing on into the night, interspersed with the many comic antics of at least eight badgers, four foxes, a flight of swans pretending to be low flying vulcans, & lots of other smaller items of entertainment!........ in the words of Arnie..I WILL BE BACK!.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Were you down last night ?....

Bloody freezing....

Nice full moon here in Poole with just a bit of cloud and mist at times but in the minus figures on waking up...

I think the report was thirty call outs to weather related vehicle incidents..

"The smaller items of entertainment".... left my warped mind wondering....
    Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...

Silk, Terry, Silk!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!