Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Top Gear

Top Gear

No not Mr B's hat El Clarkson and crew are on as I type, kool programme Jezza is often seen gardening with his Browning so he is ok as far as I am concerned
    My question is this are all shooters natural petrolheads?
    It does seem that all of us who liked bang sticks love other noisey smelly things 8)

You are not wrong legal. I feel the need......the need for speed!!!!

cracking viewing leagle,i think little hamster shoots aswell,he should have visited a phesant shoot in are village last season.

Sorry to be so unstereotypical Legal but I have bugger all interest in motors, other than get in, turn the key and it goes brrm, brrm and takes me where I want/need to go. Otherwise they are simply another source of stress in my life - and expense.

That Bentley he had on this evening? Quarter of a million quid? Think how much stalking a quarter of a million could get you - need I say more? As someone posted to me the other day "You need to get your priorities in order!"

Gotta agree with bandit. turn key get you to A and B don't need a faxxy magnet to get those beasts in , Don't know why we call em beasts I love em all xxx.!.And before anyone comes up with the Rolf Harris ditty !!! I'm ahead OK!.

If its got wheels or tits, its going to give you grief.

I'm with Bandit. I want a reliable travelling box that will get me to where I need to be in time, without too much strain or pain.

Clarkson is an example to us all - he is a Beeb employee, but celebrates cars, speed, excitement, the odd gun - how does he get away with it in modern Britain?

It can't just be viewing figures!

I watch top gear avidly, I can`t not watch it, as those guys are getting paid loads of money to just piss about and have fun, god how green with envy am i? I personnally can`t think of a better programme to spend my lisence fee on .

You can`t really argue with television like that when they are pulling in 8 million viewers can you, whether you like cars or not.

I think the fact they are test driving 250,000 cars is irrelevant as the majority of people who watch the programme will never be able to afford them anyaway. I think People watch it for the laughs they have, and the tricks and stunts they get up to. I like Jeremy Clarkeson a lot, because he is so controversial and says what he wants without pandering to the left wing lentl eating sandle wearing basket weaving BBC exectutive, plus he`s a yorkshireman like me

He writes for the Sun in a column and was responsible for giving out the league against cruel sports address, which i might add was free post . The upshot of this was 1000`s of letters arrived a their office with nothing in them but scrap paper, with them having to foot the postage bill. Needless to say, the post office didn`t bill them for the post
    can you imagine the post office writing off something like that for us, i think not.

As for being a petrol head myself, well i have had my share of sporty cars and have just sold my motocross bike, regretably, and would have a nice car if ever i was lucky enough to get 6 numbers up
    Oh and a large chunk of land where i could invite members of the site to stalk deer

JC Regularly turns up on our shoot,

Don't want to start off the whole Tikka / Blaser thing again but I think you'll find it was a beretta.

Beretta ~ undisputed masters of shotgun making!