Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: woodland stalker intro

woodland stalker intro

new to e/mails internet etc but have thirty years experience as profesional keeper/stalker and am allways keen to help and talk to other stalkers , and i realy need more practice on this key pad its taken me ages totype this.

Welcome to the site woodland stalker. You will be able to get lots of keyboard practice on here and i am sure you will have lot's to offer

Woodland stalker- welcome to the site and hope you are able to pass on some of your 30 yrs experience to us novices
    ATB Andy

Welcome to the site Woodland Stalker, looks like you bring a wealth of experience with you! We've been a bit under represented on here in the South West in the past but there are quite a few of us here now.

Welcome Woodland stalker nice to see someone else from somerset

Good to hear from a fellow keeper , ive been at it for 28 years

Hi Woodland Stalker, Welcome to SD. I'm sure you'll get plenty of keyboard practice now you're a member.

Best regards

(Director - Jelen Deer Services) Jelen Deer Services

woodland stalker welcome from another somerset member
    regards pete .

Hi woodland stalker. Firstly you're very welcome and secondly, where are you in Somerset? I am a Dorset boy and it's nice to see someone else close by and perhaps the chance of meeting up.
    All the best

hi scooby565 thanks for the contact i am close to the devon/somerset border in the blackdown hills , i get across to dorset quite a bit as i manage some woodland blocks just over the border near charmouth so keep in touch . good hunting , brian