Show us yours.

rifles1.jpg

my 2 most used and most trusted,

T3 lite .270 win Kahles 7X56 ill

tikka M595 .222 rem bushell 4-12x50 (better scope on way when missus lets me) accurate thought

Here is my daystate 40ftlb airwolf with a few targets. It wears an mtc mamba scope.
Mobile Photobucket
Here is my rpa 223 rem with 1-8" twist border archer 20" barrel, or is it 22 I cant remember, it usually has a cqb moderator and it has an nf 5.5-22x56 mildot scope on.
Mobile Photobucket
Here is my 6x47 lap rpa with border but barrel, usually has an ase s5 mod on and has an nf 8-32x56 np2dd scope
Mobile Photobucket
Here is my 6.5x284 rpa with border cut 30" barrel with s7 mod and nf 8-32X56 np2dd scope.
Mobile Photobucket
Here is my 22lr ruger with volquartsen barrel and nordic stock with mtc mamba scope.
Mobile Photobucket

Will add a few more of my 6.5x47 and 220 swift when they get back from being restocked.

Haenelhuntinggear.jpg

Haenel 1888 sporter in 8x57J ~Muir

LOL! Muir, you caved! :D (Just giving you crap!)

Having seen your collection, I'd agree. Posting a picture(s) of your collection with tags would...well...probably bog down the server (not to mention forcing you to organize it!). :D

Not that I'm one to talk about organizing guns...the wife tripped over one last night and gave me the evil eye (of course, it may have had something to do with the brass drying on top of the kitchen counter as well). :oops:

BTW, remember this gun buying expedition we went on (what, five, six years ago)? :)
Picture 114.jpg

Last edited:
LOL! Muir, you caved! :D (Just giving you crap!)

Having seen your collection, I'd agree. Posting a picture(s) of your collection with tags would...well...probably bog down the server (not to mention forcing you to organize it!). :D

Not that I'm one to talk about organizing guns...the wife tripped over one last night and gave me the evil eye (of course, it may have had something to do with the brass drying on top of the kitchen counter as well). :oops:

BTW, remember this gun buying expedition we went on (what, five, six years ago)? :)
View attachment 14762

I'd forgotten about that one! That is Helens' living room! Good bourbon. (Thanks for that memory) That was probably eight years ago. Man!~Muir

The Howa now has a Swarovski scope and is my main stalking rifle. From top - .308 (Steyr Mannlicher) .243 (Howa) .22/250 (Sako) .22lr (CZ)
.44Mag (Marlin) & Browning Buckmark .22 LBP

S5001898.jpg

I suppose no one wants to see a pic of my favourite rifle a Mod 70 XTR on its second barrel ,its third stock,second set of mounts and third scope,its been in my hands since new,shoots like a ******* as we say in Oz and has been decking sambar, fallow,hog deer,pigs `roos and whatever else for 32 years I think it is now. Its head shot a few foxes and dematerialised a few rabbits over the years as well. I carried it today for my first look around the sambar haunts for 2011,she was quiet today though.

You've had it from new??? It sounds like Trigger's broom to me! :rofl:

My longer range 243, Border cut barrel 1/10, stainless remington action, aics mag system, carbon E-Tac stock.
DSCN6635.jpg

Sako L579 308 Lothar Walther Match barrel 22". Ultra light carbon stock. Very accuarte and consistent.
DSCN5724.jpg

T3, carbon stock, 1/8 223 20" slightly finicky rifle when it comes to ammo choice. Getting there slowly. Use this rifle almost every day. Poor crow taken at 426m.

Image0253.jpg

DSCN5693.jpg

edi

Back