Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: .22wmr for sale

.22wmr for sale

Hi all. Due to just having my ticket opened I am selling my cz wmr.If you are on closed ticket and have a fox problem on land cleared for rimfire only this is the caliber you need. It is in very good condition, 14 inch screw cut barrel, oiled wood stock, sak mod, 3 magazines, sling and hawk scope. It shoots inch groups at 100 yards with Remington 33g accutips of which I have around 700. I am looking for around 450 all in. I will sell the ammo and rifle separetly if there is interest but the ammo will have to go first. I would prefer a face to face deal at carlisle but can travel within reason. Cheers owain.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 442.JPG   444.JPG   449.JPG   451.JPG   443.JPG  

DSC00767.JPG   DSC00769.JPG  
    Last edited by carlisleredneck; 29-01-2011 at 20:40.

Pictures would be nice.

Blindness to suffering is an inherent consequence of natural selection. Nature is neither kind nor cruel but fiercely indifferent.

As in original post. Pm me your email and I will send you some as I don't know how to upload. Cheers owain.

If you think this isnt a bargain check out the price of the ammo on here. If you go by his prices your just about getting the gun for free. Somebody must want a bargain.

Hi Mate
    You did ask so I will reply , Sorry about this but if its such a bargain How come you haven't sold it mate , they are notoriously dear on ammo , why not sell it to the dealer if its that cheap !

I Believe That's what the .17HMR has replaced ! is it not.

Yeah mate your right the hmr has taken over as the in caliber at the moment. Still doesn't take away from the fact that this is a more suitable rimfire caliber for fox than the hmr twice the bullet weight at the same velocity. So for somebody looking for a wmr for fox control on rimfire only permission and faced with paying that kind of money for ammo, and the price of this ammo a good ten pound cheaper this would be a good deal would it not? At the end of the day it's worth what somebody is willing to pay for it. I thought I had priced it fairly but obviously because it hasn't sold in the first week I should just give it away.

22mag and all thats with it ,thats got tobe a bargin, 22wmr a cracking round, 200 quids worth of ammo nice bargin for someone ,atb steve,[ ps with those rounds drop a fox better than a .17 hmr][ 33grn acctip cracking round]
    Last edited by dollman; 05-02-2011 at 03:25.

Cheers mate. Good to see some people on here still have their heads screwed on.